Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Sitka History Museum. Your membership directly supports the Museum’s mission to preserve and promote the events, stories, and artifacts of the human history of Sitka, as part of the Pacific Northwest coast of North America, to inspire, educate and benefit the Public and future generations. Discover the benefits of membership Today!
Become a Member and Enjoy a Full Year of Benefits!
- One year of free unlimited admission to the museum.
- 10% off on all Gift Shop purchases, now including jewelry and Native art!
- Attendance at our annual meeting, including special presentations, awards, and door prizes.
- Subscription to the quarterly Sitka History Museum’s Newsletter.
- Invitation to special events.
- Early Access to special Sitka Historical Publications and special offerings.
- Plus- all memberships and donations are tax deductible!
Individual Membership – $40.00
All of the benefits of a one-year membership for one adult.
Senior Membership – $20.00
All of the benefits of a one-year membership for one adult, ages 62 and older.
Youth Membership – $20.00
All of the benefits of a one-year membership for one youth, ages 25 and under.
Family Membership – $50.00
All of the benefits of a one-year membership for two adults and children under 18 that reside in the same household
Patron Membership – $100.00
Business Membership – $175.00
Four fully-transferable museum passes for one year and a link on the SHS website.
Apply or renew your membership online Join or Renew
Download and fill-out the membership form and mail to:
Sitka History Museum
210 Seward Street
Sitka, AK 99835
Do you have questions about becoming a member? Please contact the membership office, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5 pm, at (907) 747-6455 or email HalSpackman@SitkaHistory.org