What antiques are in your attic?
The Sitka History Museum is offering you a venue to explore the untapped treasures locked away in Sitka’s attics. Don’t miss this evening of history, antiques & fun! Event includes free admission and a no host bar.
Do you have an interesting antique that you would like to share?
If you have an object which fits within one of the themes below, please call a theme coordinator or The Sitka History Museum (747-6455) to explore its inclusion in the show!
- Toys—Jan Love
- Kitchen/Pantry—Barb DeLong
- Commercial fishing—Eric Jordan
- Politics/Campaigns—Bill Foster
- Alaskana Art—Ernestine Massey
- Sitka/Mt. E Sports—Lesa Way
- Schools—Susan Brown
- Tools—John DeLong
- Military—Scott Saline
- Cultural—Patricia Alexander
- Medical/Dental—Trish White
- Pulp Mill—John Stein
- Just Cool Old Things—Hal Spackman
Phone The Sitka History Museum 907-747-6455 for more information or to offer an object for display.